Updated: October 2021
Quartr is a communication platform allowing companies to manage investor relations and reach out with their communication to existing and new investors (the "Service").
USE OF THE SERVICE
- Access to the Service. You access the Service by downloading and installing our mobile app (the "App" ). The App is available on Apple App Store and on Google Play. There is no requirement to create a user account to use the Service, but by creating a user account it makes it possible for us and you to tailor your experience using the Service.
- System Requirements. Use of the Service require one or more compatible mobile devices, Internet access and the App.
- Updates of the Service and the App. You acknowledge and understand that we from time to time may issue updated versions of the Service and/or the App and that we may perform automatic electronic updates of the Service and the version of the App that you are currently using. You consent to all such automatic
- Responsibility for Internet Connection. You are aware and accept that the Service is dependent on Internet access. You are solely responsible for your own Internet connection used to connect to the Service.
- Costs for Data Usage. You are solely responsible for any fees and charges for Internet traffic and data usage that you may incur when accessing and using the Service.
- Conditions for Use. When you access or use the Service you represent and warrant that you will not:
- breach or circumvent (or encourage anything that would breach or circumvent) any laws, rules, regulations or third party rights;
- gain access (or attempt to gain access) to any area where you do not have a right or permission to be;
- distribute viruses, malicious software, use any worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files, time bombs, robots, scrapers, spiders or any other automatic means to access, damage, disrupt or interfere with the Service for any reason;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service;
- frame, mirror or otherwise incorporate any part of the Service into any other website, software or service without our prior written authorization;
- bypass, circumvent or interfere with any technical measures used by us to provide the Service;
- use data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools in your use of the Service;
- copy, modify, change, reverse engineer or disassemble the service (or parts thereof) except as permitted by law; or
- impersonate another person or use someone else's user account.
- Availability. The Service are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. This means that we do not guarantee that the Service always will be fully available, for example due to scheduled and unplanned maintenance or technical issues. You acknowledge and accept that the Service may become unavailable due to planned or unplanned service, maintenance, technical issues, and/or updates.
RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP
- User Content. By using the Service you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, nonrevocable, sub-licensable, royalty-free worldwide license to use, distribute, modify, copy, publicly show, translate and create derivate work of the content that you share, publish or upload in the Service, e.g. comments and reactions. This also includes a right to use your name in the Service.
- User support. If you have any questions or issues with the Service, please contact our user support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Controllership. We are the controller of the use of your personal data in connection with the use of the Service under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (GDPR).
TERM AND TERMINATION
- Cession of the Service. We reserve the right to at any time cease to provide the Service.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR THE APP
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
- Contact information. If you have any questions regarding the Service, please contact us at email@example.com.