Updated: June 2022
Quartr is a communication platform allowing companies to manage investor relations and reach out with their communication to existing and new investors (the "Service").
USE OF THE SERVICE
- Access to the Service. You access the Service: (i) by downloading and installing our mobile app (the "App"), which is available on Apple App Store and on Google Play, (ii) registering a user account, and (iii) logging into the Service using your user account in the App. You can use the authentication methods shown in the App, including your e-mail account, your Apple ID or your Google Account. If you do not create a user account, you cannot use the Service.
- System Requirements. Use of the Service require one or more compatible mobile devices, Internet access and the App.
- Changes to the Service. You are aware and accept that we may change or modify the Service at any time. This means that we can remove or add functionality, features and content and information available in the Service without prior notice.
- Responsibility for Internet Connection. You are aware and accept that the Service is dependent on Internet access. You are solely responsible for your own Internet connection used to connect to the Service.
- Costs for Data Usage. You are solely responsible for any fees and charges for Internet traffic and data usage that you may incur when accessing and using the Service.
- Conditions for Use. When you access or use the Service, including any content and material in the Service, you represent and warrant that you will not or allow or permit anyone else to:
- breach or circumvent (or encourage anything that would breach or circumvent) any laws, rules, regulations or third party rights;
- gain access (or attempt to gain access) to any area where you do not have a right or permission to be;
- distribute viruses, malicious software, use any worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files, time bombs, robots, scrapers, spiders or any other automatic means to access, damage, disrupt or interfere with the Service for any reason;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service;
- frame, mirror or otherwise incorporate any part of the Service into any other website, software or service without our prior written authorization;
- bypass, circumvent or interfere with any technical measures used by us to provide the Service;
- use data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools in your use of the Service;
- copy, modify, change, reverse engineer or disassemble the Service and/or the App (or parts thereof) except as permitted by law; or
- impersonate another person or use someone else's user account.
- Availability. The Service is provided on an "as available" basis. This means that we do not guarantee that the Service always will be fully available, for example due to scheduled and unplanned maintenance or technical issues. You acknowledge and accept that the Service may become unavailable due to planned or unplanned service, maintenance, technical issues, and/or updates.
- No investment advice. Nothing in the Service, including any content and material made available to you in the Service, constitutes investment advice and a reference to a particular investment or security, a credit rating or any observation concerning a security or investment provided in the Service is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold such investment or security or make any other investment decisions.
- Internal use. You acknowledge and agree that you will use any content and material made available to you in the Service for your own internal use and not distribute or otherwise furnish such content and material to any third-party without our or, as applicable, our licensors', prior written approval.
RIGHT AND OWNERSHIP
- User Content. By using the Service, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, non-revocable, sub-licensable, royalty-free worldwide license to use, distribute, modify, copy, publicly show, translate and create derivate work of the content that you share, publish or upload in the Service, e.g. comments and reactions. This also includes a right to use your name in the Service.
- User support. If you have any questions or issues with the Service, please contact our user support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Controllership. We are the controller of the use of your personal data in connection with the use of the Service under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (GDPR).
TERM AND TERMINATION
- Cession of the Service. We reserve the right to at any time cease to provide the Service (or parts thereof).
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR THE APP
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
- Contact information. If you have any questions regarding the Service, please contact us at email@example.com.