American Water Works Company Inc Investor Relations Material
American Water Works Company, Inc. offers water and wastewater services to approximately 1,600 communities in 16 states. It also provides non-utility raw water supply services for corporations and public authorities; and invests in concessionary assets. In addition, the company operates a water and wastewater utility business that is located on military bases and service approximately 85,000 people.
Further, it supplies packaged water treatment systems, as well as offers maintenance and technical support services; sells pre-engineered packaged equipment systems to treat contaminated groundwater; and operates a residuals hauling and disposal business. American Water Works Company, Inc. was founded in 1886 and is headquartered in Camden, New Jersey
Latest company events
Dig deeper into the American Water Works Company Inc fundamentals on Quartr.
- Skip straight to the Q&A session
- Receive notifications about new events
- Connect the financial calender on your phone
- Figure out why the stock is up or down
- Read the transcripts or scroll the deck
- Access earnings or press releases