Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc Investor Relations Material
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells capital equipment and tools used to assemble semiconductor devices, including integrated circuits, high and low powered discrete devices, light emitting diodes and power modules. The Company offers a portfolio of ball bonders, wedge bonders, advanced packaging lithography equipment, expendable tools, a range of utility products and related software.
Its products are used in virtually all phases of semiconductor device assembly as well as for a range of wire bonding processes for applications primarily in the communications, consumer electronics and automotive industries. Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Singapore
Upcoming events for
Latest company events
Dig deeper into the Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc fundamentals on Quartr.
- Skip straight to the Q&A session
- Receive notifications about new events
- Connect the financial calender on your phone
- Figure out why the stock is up or down
- Read the transcripts or scroll the deck
- Access earnings or press releases